Restructuring and Insolvency
Our tax practice provides the full range of tax advice to clients, from compliance work to transaction structuring and tax planning. We regularly work on identification, minimization and allocation of tax risk in transactions that our firm advises on, whether in M&A transactions, real estate, finance or restructuring matters.
- Representing AS 4finance in a major dispute with State Revenue Service on corporate income tax treatment of donations to charity organizations.
- Representing Latgard in a major dispute with State Revenue Service on cross-border VAT matters.
- Tax advice to a global logistics company on restructuring matters, including complicated customs issues.
- Advising Avesco on acquisition structuring tax optimization in acquisition of Wihuri owned Caterpillar business across the Baltics.
- Advising Hilti regarding expatriate taxation issues.
- Tax planning
- International tax structures, including EU countries (Cyprus, Malta etc.) and other jurisdictions
- Vendor or buyer tax due diligence
- Tax structuring of acquisition or sale
- Tax aspects of restructuring
- Advocacy in tax disputes
- Tax compliance
- Transfer pricing
- Transaction tax
- International tax
Contacts related to the field