Our corporate commercial team includes lawyers who have been successfully serving a wide array of international and domestic clients for over two decades. They will provide solutions that optimize the realization of your objectives, with practical advice that suits your needs.
- Ongoing legal advice to 4finance, the biggest Latvian online consumer crediting company, on corporate law matters, including drafting of standard agreements with clients and suppliers, legal opinions on corporate and commercial matters, communication with regulatory institutions etc.
- Ongoing legal advice to Microsoft Corporation on corporate governance, regulatory, contractual, personal data protection and other matters
- Ongoing legal advice to a major international express mail and logistics company on corporate governance, regulatory and business restructuring matters
- Legal advice to a number of Latvian state owned companies on corporate governance principles applicable to a group of companies demerged as a result of certain market liberalization requirements.
We advise and represent clients in the following areas:
- Registration of companies and any changes to their corporate records
- Assistance in banking arrangments
- Corporate governance consulting
- Commercial contracts
- Business structures
- Conducting business in the Baltics
- Distribution arrangements
- Employment and labour relations
- Joint venture agreements
- Insolvency and liquidation
- Not-for-profit corporations
- Public procurement
- Regulatory compliance issues