- Employment, M&A, Restructuring & Insolvency, Competition, Unfair Commercial Practice Prohibition, Dispute Resolution, Financial Services & Regulation, AML, Intellectual Property, Administrative Violations.
- University of Latvia, Master of Law, 2012
Riga Stradins University, PhD Law, 2018 – now
- 2017 – present: “Kronbergs Čukste LEVIN” Attorneys at Law
- 2015 – 2017: “MAXIMA Latvija” SIA - lawyer
- 2014 – 2015: Law Firm “O. Cers un J.Jurkāns” - lawyer
- 2013 – 2014: Gencs Valters Law Firm, lawyer
- 2012 – 2013: Law Firm “O. Cers un J.Jurkāns” - lawyer
- 2011 – 2012: SIA “Perfect Solution” - lawyer
Representing the European Central Bank in the claim against the Republic of Latvia in the European Court of Justice on infringement of independence of national central bank’s Governor.
Legal support to the European Central Bank with respect to verification of implementation of European Union legal acts and ECB’s internal legal acts by Latvian institutions.
Provision of legal support to one of the biggest Latvian credit intuitions within the scope of implementation of innovative payment services compliant with requirements of the Second Payment Services Directive.
Provision of ongoing legal support to the very first licensed payment institution in Latvia within the scope of its daily business activities, including legal assistance in securing compliance with anti-money laundering requirements and compliance with requirements of the Second Payment Services Directive.
Legal support to a major producer of groceries with respect to restrictions on placing of goods in supermarkets imposed by the Unfair Retail Trade Practices Prohibition Law.